Nine of the 18 most influential professors aged 40 and under selected by Singapore Business Review in its annual list are from NUS Business School. This is the second time since 2014 the publication has released such a list to identify young business professors who have shown notable willingness to share their skills, knowledge and expertise in any medium.
Nominated by various business schools and their colleagues, these young teachers are rising stars, both in the classroom and in cutting-edge research. They are authors of significant publications and are most sought after speakers in various forums.
Youngest on list is 27-year-old Assistant Professor Sam Yam who is also youngest in this year’s Poets & Quants global list of 40 most outstanding “under 40” business professors across the world.
Other young and talented professors nominated and featured from NUS Business School on the list are:
- Associate Professor Fu Qiang (Dept of Strategy & Policy)
- Associate Professor Keung Ching Tung (Dept of Accounting)
- Associate Professor Li Xiuping (Dept of Marketing)
- Associate Professor Qian Wenlan (Dept of Finance)
- Assistant Professor Kim Heeyon (Dept of Strategy & Policy)
- Assistant Professor Michael Mai Ke (Dept of Management & Organisation)
- Assistant Professor Johan Sulaeman (Dept of Finance)
- Assistant Professor Sam Yam Kai Chi (Dept of Management & Organisation)
- Assistant Professor Zhang Yan (Dept of Marketing)
Congratulations to the professors!